HWiNFO is a system app for IT specialists to check systems in real-time and locate in-depth hardware information. The application presents these details in a range of styles. It supplies condition logins, integrates with other tools, and works with DOS systems. An alternative program to identify equipment troubles is CPU-Z.
REALiX is the programmer for HWiNFO for Windows. This complimentary download program works with Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and 11. The developer’s website lists sustained processors, graphics and chipsets.
IT professionals use HWiNFO to analyse as well as track system hardware. supporting numerous systems, like DOS, Microsoft Windows 95, approximately Windows 10 and techniques such as i386-Xeon Platinum.
It displays vital equipment info in an expanding power structure. Utilise it to compile thorough supply reports or look for hardware-related parameters. HWiNFO depicts your system and hardware health and wellness through specifications such as CPU, GPU, drives, mainboard, and more. It can get too hot and cause performance loss, overload and failure prediction.
Obtain a complete hardware power structure report or a summary introduction and export it as an XML, CSV or HTML style. The system display gives customisable graphs, OSD, and also tray symbols. Tailor-make informs for specific parameters and integrates the software with applications and third-party extensions.
Use it complimentary for personal as well as non-commercial use. You can acquire a professional certificate for industrial usage, which also gives you additional attributes. Pick between the ‘Engineer’ or ‘Corporate’ assistance, with a discount for educational institutions.
Free System Information Software
HWiNFO is used to examine all their systems’ equipment and wellness. The extensive reporting feature can stop the failings of hard drives and other hardware. The many available add-ons make it very easy to integrate with other systems.
Changelog in HWiNFO 7.50 Build 5150
- Added AMD Radeon RX 7600.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 and 4060 Ti 8GB.
- Fixed Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 DIMM RGB color issue.
- Added monitoring of DDR5 PMIC Over and Under Voltage.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI B450M-A PRO MAX II.
- Added license management and import options.
- Added AMD Radeon PRO W7800 and W7900.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X670E and B650E series.
- NVMe drives are now polled per global period, not S.M.A.R.T. period.
- Added new Intel branding badges.
- Added filtered search function in main window.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on DIEBOLD U1.0-ADL-uATX.
- Removed DriverFix.
- Added support of ASMedia-based USB-NVMe drives.
- Added support of new NZXT Kraken models.
Download Links (HWiNFO 7.50 Build 5150):
Download HWiNFO for Windows (32/64-bit)
Download HWiNFO for Windows (Portable)
More details? visit their website
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)