Santa Monica Studio congratulates Elden Ring for winning Game of the Year
December 10, 2022
Through yesterday’s sworn awards ceremony, Elden Ring from FromSoftware Studios and Bandai Namco Publishing won the title of Game of the Year, after strong competition with God of War Ragnarok.
The development team behind Sony’s Kratos Adventure “Santa Monica” congratulated Elden Ring and the development team behind it on this achievement.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)
- These games were the biggest winners at The Game Awards 2022
- Microsoft: You won't have to wait long to see what we're…
- The Winter Soldier is on the way to Marvel's Avengers
- Reports: Microsoft did not lie to the European Commission…
- Hogwarts Legacy Last Generation postponed to next April
- World of Warcraft: Dragonflight expansion gets cinematic…