Free conference call HD
Skype is a web-based application that allows you to communicate with your friends, family, business partners, and students worldwide in real time. The service is free and available on a wide variety of platforms.
It is a messaging service consisting of real-time audio and video streams. It is built on top of the W3C Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (eMTP). The protocol allows users to send and receive audio and video messages via the Internet.
It is a system that allows you to create a video conference between yourself, your business contacts, and others. It is straightforward; you can send video, and voice calls from your computer, tablet, or phone. You can see the video call stream in the app.
It does not appear to be a video chat program in the sense of having a video camera. Instead, it uses the same camera hardware as a regular telephone and can be used to carry on a conversation in the same way. It is swift. However, the main advantage over other video chat programs is that you can use it to share your voice more efficiently. There is more to hits than that.
Changelog of Skype Skype 188.8.131.52
- Embrace your ‘You’ time. With Send to Myself, effortlessly transfer files, URLs, or take important notes across all platforms. Just search your Skype name or ‘(You)’, favorite it, and voilà! The magic of streamlined self-chatting is yours.
- Play the Bing bingo. Spot Bing chat prompts in the Bing 1:1 chat? Tap one and leapfrog straight into a Bing convo, submitting the selected prompt. No déjà vu here – prompts reshuffle post-interaction and at every Skype launch, keeping things fresh.
- Meet Bing’s magic toolbox! Nestled in the top-right corner of your Bing 1:1 chat, it’s your one-stop-shop for exploring Bing’s prowess in Education, Entertainment, Tech, and more. Give it a peek, why don’t you?
- Peekaboo, hide your chats too! Right-click on a chat, select ‘Hide conversation’, and voila! Even bustling with new messages, it’ll stay undercover. Find your incognito chats via the chat list dropdown. Hidden but not forgotten!
- New Look, Who’s This? Our revamped desktop landing page welcomes you with vibrant visuals. It’s simpler than ever to set up meetings with MeetNow, and the ‘What’s New in Skype’ blog is just a click away.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements. We’ve swept out some pesky bugs and enhanced performance to keep your experience smooth. Just another productive day!
Download Skype for Windows
Download Skype for macOS & Linux
Download Skype for Android
Download Skype for IOS
Download for Windows Mobile
More details? visit their website
(Visited 124 times, 1 visits today)